Drive your imaging in the right direction
With its customer driven design, amazing usability and freedom of movement, the DR 100s offers your facility a new force in mobile imaging.
Combining a remarkably narrow width and light weight with a powerful generator and imaging processing, it puts performance and agility at your fingertips.
Mobile imaging moving forward
- Exceptional agility and ergonomics
- Outstanding comfort and safety for patients and staff
- A smooth, efficient workflow
- Excellent DR image quality and potential for dose reduction
- High-productivity bedside imaging of chest, abdomen, full leg/full spine, …
- MUSICA Nerve Center for enhanced productivity and image quality
- Seamless communication with PACS, RIS and HIS
- SmartXR assistant
On the fast track, in the resuscitation area
Combining rapid, high-quality images with an agile design, the DR 100s is helping staff at Watford General Hospital’s busy A&E provide top care to critical patients, while supporting a smoother, faster experience for everyone.
Elizabeth Evans, Senior Manager of Diagnostic Imaging
AdventHealth, Orlando, Florida, USA
DR 100s offers high productivity and high image quality, and also provides a customer-driven design that enables unprecedented maneuverability and flexibility.
Mobile imaging moving forward
From start to finish, your mobile imaging is nearly effortless for staff and patients.
Just push and go: to the emergency room, the ICU, and the patient’s bedside. Once there, you have a host of tools and features for high-quality, high performance DR imaging. So you can take your mobile imaging even further.
10″ display for bedside adjustments
- 10-inch tube head display, for bedside adjustments from the tube head
- Convenient access to information on patient data and generator settings
- Excellent image preview, images can be verified right away to be sure no retakes are required
- Tube/detector alignment tool
22” touch monitor for image preview
The monitor’s viewing angle can be adjusted as necessary, to eliminate glare and light reflection
The DR 100s comes standard with the MUSICA Workstation
Broad range of features and tools available• touch-enabled intuitive interface• fast previews• vast number of exam presets
MUSICA Nerve Center
Automatically adds exposure parameters used to the digital image file
Communicates data seamlessly with RIS/HIS and PACS
Modality workflow data entry reduces risk of typographical errors
WIFI access at the patient bedside• increased exam efficiency• faster access to images for diagnosis and clinical review.
in mobile imaging
With its easy maneuverability, excellent DR image quality and fast image preview, the DR 100s is driving bedside imaging for multiple ICUs at the ZNA hospital network.
Making light work of bedside Chest X-rays
“The DR 100s has met all our expectations. It’s good for all mobile imaging in the hospital. In fact, I can’t think of any mobile imaging situation for which it wouldn’t be suitable.” – Dawn Hopkins, North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust, UK
High quality images and low radiation dose
“Our key reasons for choosing Agfa included the excellent quality of chest images and the ability to use a low radiation dose, which is so important for a hospital like ours with a pediatric focus,” says Dr. Teresa Maristany, Chief Radiologist of Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
DOSE MANAGEMENT IS EVERYONE’S BUSINESS
Agfa’s digital radiography solutions are designed to deliver the optimum balance between low radiation dose and high image quality while providing the tools to monitor the patient exposures.
* Testing with board certified Radiologists has determined that Cesium Bromide (CR) and Cesium Iodide (DR) Detectors when used with MUSICA processing can provide dose reductions between 50 to 60% when compared to traditional Barium Fluoro Bromide CR systems. Contact Agfa for more details.
More information or get a price quote…
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.