Where does intelligent radiography start? We build it right into the modality level, within a comprehensive DR portfolio that aims to make the benefits of DR available to every imaging domain. This complete portfolio and innovative technologies deliver to you high-quality images, the potential for lower radiation dose*, increased productivity and a smooth, more efficient workflow.
Amplifying your expertise
We do this by differentiating between ‘Artificial Intelligence’ and ‘Augmented Intelligence’. In our view, Artificial Intelligence tries to replace human intelligence, while Augmented Intelligence works with and amplifies human intelligence. And that’s what we are focusing on, using this intelligence to enhance quality, safety and productivity – and to support radiology within the care continuum, where informed diagnosis and treatment decisions are critical for value-based care.
A versatile yet cohesive DR portfolio
Each of our DR solutions comes with our MUSICA Nerve Center and a choice of fixed, tethered and wireless detectors with Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide (GOS) technology. CsI also offers the potential for dose reduction*.
Discover what our DR solutions offer you…
- Mobile DR: the wireless DR100e & DX-D 100+ offer instant, consistently high-quality bedside image capture, with excellent maneuverability and FreeView technology.
- U-arm DR: the DX-D 300 saves space yet handles a broad range of X-ray studies, with its fully motorized U-arm.
- Floor-mounted DR: the DR 400 offers a complete, scalable DR solution that can grow and develop with your facility.
- Ceiling-suspended DR: the DR 600 enables ultimate speed, precision, comfort in imaging. It streamlines workflow, increases throughput and enhances the experience of patients and operators alike.
- DR Retrofit: with the DR Retrofit you can easily upgrade your existing X-ray modalities – maximizing your investment, while experiencing superior image quality and workflow efficiency.
- Multi-tool of Digital Imaging: DR 800 supports general radiography, fluoroscopy and advanced clinical applications exceeding performance, ease of use and flexibility
Be sure to visit our booth at RSNA 2018 to find out more about our DR Portfolio and our commitment to offering intelligent tools and solutions that answer real needs.
* Testing with board-certified radiologists has determined that Cesium Bromide (CR) and Cesium Iodide (DR) Detectors, when used with MUSICA image processing, can provide dose reductions between 50 to 60%, compared to traditional Barium Fluoro Bromide CR systems. Contact Agfa for more details.