Excellence means doing more than just ticking boxes. The VALORY Digital Radiography room aims to exceed your expectations. Its simple design offers you functionality that goes far beyond the usual ‘basics’.
This reliable, modular, digital X-ray room maximises your
- With its modular design, VALORY lets you fit the configuration to your budget, and then upgrade as you go.
- We get your VALORY up and running fast, enabling you to start procedures in your new X-ray room quickly.
- Features such as autotracking and autocentering keep exams moving quickly, with a smooth, efficient workflow that gets patients in and out fast
- Removable grids in the wall stand and table bucky are an Agfa safety standard that enables dose reduction for pediatric examinations.
- Wireless panels enhance safety and hygiene during exams.
Built with the knowledge we’ve gained from 100 years of experience in imaging, VALORY offers quality in design and manufacturing that you can count on.
And we back that up with a 3-year warranty.
FIRST TIME RIGHT IMAGES
‘First time right’ means fewer repeats, faster patient throughput and full confidence in the quality of your imaging.
VALORY helps your team ensure a great X-ray experience, combining features that enable maximum productivity, with MUSICA image quality that supports confident diagnosis.
DURABILITY, EFFICIENCY and DOSE REDUCTION :
new Dura-line Detectors
VALORY comes with Dura-line Cesium Iodide detectors that deliver robust reliability, cost-effectiveness and potential for significant patient dose reduction*. Offering outstanding 15h battery autonomy, detector sharing (that maximizes the value of your investments), and an ergonomic design, they support you to enhance productivity in imaging.
* Testing with board-certified radiologists has determined that Cesium Bromide (CR) and Cesium Iodide (DR) detectors, when used with MUSICA image processing, can provide dose reductions of 50 to 60%, compared to traditional Barium Fluoro Bromide CR systems. Contact Agfa for more details.
Interested? Let us contact you with more details!
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.