Speed, flexibility and quality
- Up to 60% Dose Reduction with cesium needle-based detectors
- Affordable for a broad range of applications
- Convenient and fast workflow, with usercontrollable speed and resolution
- Robust yet easy to install and maintain
- Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications
- Networking capabilities deliver seamless integration
- Highly versatile, compact CR 15-X offers an ideal solution for decentralised imaging environments, clinics and private practices
Versatility and seamless integration
Making your existing solutions work harder for you is a driving force in today’s economically challenging environment.
With the CR 15-X’s versatility and integration delivering increased workflow, you maximize your return on investment.
Up to 60% dose reduction
By supporting both standard phosphor plates and needle-based detectors, CR 15-X unites complete convenience with top image quality, while leveraging the radiography department’s existing investments.
With standard phosphor plates, CR 15-X delivers excellent image quality.
When used with cesium needle-based detectors, however, the CR 15-X provides superb image quality and offers substantial dose reduction of up to 60%.
Go digital with CR 15-X, Your optimum Choice
“Agfa’s solutions, including the dedicated MUSICA image processing software, are really the next generation for veterinary radiography. “
DR. ALESSANDRO CENTINAIO
Owner, veterinarian, Clinica della Brughiera,
Cardano al Campo (VA), Italy
WHY GO DIGITAL?
Digital X-ray offers your practice a broad range of advantages:
- Improved cost and workflow efficiency
- Ultra-fast image acquisition
- No chemistry
- High-resolution images
- Superior image quality: MUSICA
- Digital archive & teleradiology
You can see more patients, perform better diagnosis, improve pet owner satisfaction and enhance the quality of the care you provide.
MUSICA IMAGE PROCESSING
“With MUSICA, we can explore the fine details of the structure, with the thoroughness required.”
MUSICA is our gold-standard image processing software. It automatically analyzes the characteristics of each raw image and optimizes the processing parameters, independent of body part or dose deviation.
Calibration and processing are completely automated, so there’s no need for technical expertise. Just push the MUSICA button
You get maximum detail, with minimum fuss.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.