Small format direct digital detector
- The easiest and most versatile way to go Direct Digital
- High resolution, light-weight and small cassette-sized detector offers optimal convenience and portability
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) allows seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- Improved workflow and examination speed
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
The easiest way to go “instant DR”
For both conventional and mobile digital Xray systems, the small and light-weight DX-D 45 Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, while maximizing the use of their existing equipment.
The Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) means no electrical connection to the X-Ray system is required.
Wireless technology enhances operator comfort, and improves exam flexibility and convenience, even in challenging imaging situations.
Faster and more efficient workflow
The DX-D 45 is an integral part of an Agfa Instant DR solution, which includes the intuitive image acquisition software with MUSICA processing and detector.
These cassette-less and filmless solutions provide a range of workflow benefits that improve productivity and speed up exam time. Retakes can be made faster without changing cassette, and the number of images is no longer limited by the availability of cassettes.
To complete the workflow, images can be sent faster to a PACS or imager in DICOM format.
“I would certainly say ‘go digital’. The digital detector has been an excellent investment for us, and it definitely yields more each month than the cost”
Dr. Peter Vandekerckhove
Veterinarian, Diplomate ECVS , Malpertuus veterinary center,
MUSICA IMAGE PROCESSING
“With MUSICA, we can explore the fine details of the structure, with the thoroughness required.”
MUSICA is our gold-standard image processing software. It automatically analyzes the characteristics of each raw image and optimizes the processing parameters, independent of body part or dose deviation.
Calibration and processing are completely automated, so there’s no need for technical expertise. Just push the MUSICA button
You get maximum detail, with minimum fuss.
WHY GO DIGITAL?
Digital X-ray offers your practice a broad range of advantages:
- Improved cost and workflow efficiency
- Ultra-fast image acquisition
- No chemistry
- High-resolution images
- Superior image quality: MUSICA
- Digital archive & teleradiology
You can see more patients, perform better diagnosis, improve pet owner satisfaction and enhance the quality of the care you provide.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.