Large format digital detector
- The easiest and most versatile way to go Direct Digital
- Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) allows seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- Improved workflow and examination speed Tethered cassette-sized detector: 17×17 inch (43 x 43 cm)
- Excellent connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and examindependent, consistent image quality
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium oxysulfide (GOS) detector scintillator
The right Choice
The easiest way to upgrade your system to full DR
For conventional X-ray systems, the DX-D 60 Digital Detector, cassette-sized 17×17 inch (or 43 x 43 cm), offers general radiography facilities all the advantages of Direct Digital, while maximizing the use of their existing equipment.
The Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) means no electrical connection to the X-ray system is required, for seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems.
Faster and more efficient workflow
The DX-D 60 is an integral part of an Agfa DR Retrofit solution, which includes the NX image acquisition software with MUSICA processing and detector.
This cassette-less solution provides a range of workflow benefits that improve productivity and speed up exam time.
To complete the workflow, images can be sent immediately to a PACS or imager in DICOM format.
MUSICA and DR image quality: improved diagnostic confidence
The DX-D 60 is compatible with our ‘gold standard’ MUSICA image processing, which has been specially adapted and tuned to further enhance the excellent DR image quality. Exam-independent, it delivers consistent image quality and high contrast detail.
Combining MUSICA with the high quality of the DX-D 60, in terms of both sensitivity and sharpness, provides improved diagnostic confidence and efficiency.
WHY GO DIGITAL?
Digital X-ray offers your practice a broad range of advantages:
- Improved cost and workflow efficiency
- Ultra-fast image acquisition
- No chemistry
- High-resolution images
- Superior image quality: MUSICA
- Digital archive & teleradiology
You can see more patients, perform better diagnosis, improve pet owner satisfaction and enhance the quality of the care you provide.
MUSICA IMAGE PROCESSING
“With MUSICA, we can explore the fine details of the structure, with the thoroughness required.”
MUSICA is our gold-standard image processing software. It automatically analyzes the characteristics of each raw image and optimizes the processing parameters, independent of body part or dose deviation.
Calibration and processing are completely automated, so there’s no need for technical expertise. Just push the MUSICA button
You get maximum detail, with minimum fuss.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.