Agfa supports customers around the globe
El Salvador, Clinica Brito Mejia Peña
Oregon, Health Sciences University Medical Center
Arizona, Sage Memorial Hospital
Colombia, Agfa webinars
New Jersey, Englewood hospital
Brazil, Campaign hospital
Argentina, Universidad of Buenos Aires
India, IQRAA International hospital
Colombia, Hospital Suzana Lopéz de Valencia
Guatemala, Hospital El Pilar
Kazakhstan, Nursultan hospital
Philippines, Veterans Memorial Medical Center
Russia, Municipal Clinical Hospital no. 11
Honduras, University School hospital
India, Kovai Medical Hospital
India, Kasturba Hospital
Chest+ offers Gridless Workflows
- Less weight to avoid repetitive strain injury
- Grid does not need to be disinfected
- Less rejects due to bad grid alignment
- First time right image due to intelligent image processing
Ready to turn your mobile system into instant DR? So are we!
- Improve your mobile diagnostic imaging workflow in the Emergency Care department or ICU.
- Maximize the use of any existing mobile X-ray equipment.
Equipment hygiene takes center stage
Following disinfection procedures are key to enable the proper disinfection of your Agfa DR system and detectors, while ensuring the optimal operation and lifetime of your devices.
A hygienic approach to imaging
- With its low total cost of ownership and robust, easy-to-use design, Agfa’s CR family is a reliable, cost-effective X-ray solution for COVID-19 and beyond…
Hygiene is a key part of responsible prevention
- Disinfection procedures
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Approved disinfectants