X-Ray Film and Screen for Diagnostic Imaging
- Silver halide based X-ray film for General Radiology & Mammography offering sharp image quality
- Universal, environmental friendly developers and fixers for all types of processors and films
- Long-lasting and shockproof cassettes
- Processing chemistry
- Agfa X-ray films offer the best sensitometric and image-quality characteristics when processed with Agfa chemicals.
- Developers and fixers are supplied in shipping cartons of 60% recycled cardboard, with two handles for easy tilting and transport.
- Components are packed in translucent, recyclable polyethylene (PE) bottles fitted with PE ECO seals.
- Screw cap and stripe at the top of the label are color-coded (blue for fixer, red for developer).
- Image quality and consistency, as well as compliance with local regulations and quality assurance requirements can only be guaranteed when our systems are operated with Agfa chemicals.
- Exams go faster, images available within a minute (CR) or seconds (DR Retrofit)
- Consistent image quality at lower dose, bone and soft tissue in the same image. Less rejects and repeat examinations
- Does not require a dark room chemicals, no fume, no odors, no long processing time
- In case of CR, same phosphor plate can be used again and again
- With DR Retrofit, no consumables at all
- X-ray image is digital and can be enhanced to aid in interpretation, shared for collaboration or archived for follow-up
Just contact us using the form below for more information!
More information or get a price quote…
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.