DR 100e compact, mobile imaging system
(not available in US / Canada)
Easy does it!
Not all patients who need imaging exams have the mobility to move to the X-ray room. So if the patient can’t get to imaging, imaging must come to the patient!
Enter the DR 100e: your compact, mobile imaging system that makes bedside and ICU imaging convenient and cost-effective. Quickly maneuver it down even narrow corridors, set it up right where you need it, and give your patient a comfortable imaging experience. The powerful X-ray generator and excellent DR quality, including MUSICA image processing, provide maximum cost-effectiveness and performance.
- Comfortable imaging experience for patient and operator
- Short exposure times and fast assessment of images after exposure
- Outstanding image quality and dose reduction potential
- Seamless connectivity with PACS, HIS/RIS and imagers
- Wireless detector for improved flexibility and infection control
- Your path to Direct Digital at your own pace
- Equipped with a powerful generator of up to 32KW
Intelligent tools for your
Digital Radiography workflow
With Agfa’s comprehensive DR portfolio, you know that, any way you choose, you are making the smart choice. Because each of our DR solutions includes intelligent MUSICA image processing, for “first-time-right” images with the possibility to reduce dose. That’s intelligence you can count on.
“With MUSICA, we get more details out of an image, and in a more comfortable way.”
“When we showed the radiologists the new version of MUSICA, they often got used to the new image presentation very quickly! ‘Once you appreciate that level of detail’, they said, ‘there’s no going back’.”
Piet Vuylsteke PhD, Senior Researcher, Agfa
The diagnosis is in the detail
For decades, Agfa’s MUSICA software has been taking image processing to the next level, delivering digital radiography image processing software that automatically produces optimized images.
That’s why we call it the “gold standard”.
DOSE MANAGEMENT IS EVERYONE’S BUSINESS
Agfa’s digital radiography solutions are designed to deliver the optimum balance between low radiation dose and high image quality while providing the tools to monitor the patient exposures.
* Testing with board certified Radiologists has determined that Cesium Bromide (CR) and Cesium Iodide (DR) Detectors when used with MUSICA processing can provide dose reductions between 50 to 60% when compared to traditional Barium Fluoro Bromide CR systems. Contact Agfa for more details.
More information or get a price quote…
Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you with a tailor-made answer.
Please provide a detailed description of the item you were looking for.